Eligibility Criteria: General courses
B.A (Gen) : Min % of marks in best 4
B.Sc. (Gen) : Min % of marks in best 4 All 50%
B.Com (Gen) : Min % of marks in best 4
The following subjects shall not be included within the top four subjects [best 4] FOR ALL SUBJECTS:
Environment Education/Studies, Fashion Designing, Geometrical & Mechanical Drawing, Geometrical & Building drawing, Physical Education, Horse Riding, Arts/Fine Arts, Music, Music & Dance, Fashion Studies, Environmental Science (Compulsory), Electricity & Electronics, engineering Graphics, Agriculture, Informatics Practices, Creative Writing and Translation Studies, Heritage Craft, Graphics Design, BPO skill, Business Process Outsourcing.
Under Graduate (B.A., B.Sc. & B.Com.) Admission Notification for 2016
14. The following Documents to be produced by the candidate at the time of admission -
- All admissions are strictly provisional subjected to final scrutiny and acceptance by the appropriate authorities including Calcutta University by way of issuing of Registration Certificate.
- Admission process will be conducted through the online process only from 18/05/2016 to 06/06/2016. No offline requests will be entertained later on.
- Separate application form must be submitted for seeking admission to each combination of subjects.
- The College does not accept responsibility for cancellation of admission due to suppression or false statement of facts by students at the time of admission. The college shall not be held responsible for cancellation of admission for any reason, whatsoever, by Calcutta University.
- Published merit list does not guarantee admission. Admissions will stand closed once the total number of seats available in the college/subject are filled up.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks as submitted through online process by the candidates.
- Every care is taken while preparing the Merit List, but in the event of any inadvertent mistake or omission, the college will not be responsible in any way. However, any error/omission may be brought to the notice of the Admission Committee/ Principal in writing.
- Admission will be done strictly on the basis of actual physical verification of the original documents.
- Any discrepancy / variation / interpolation in relation to the original documents submitted by the candidate or willful withholding of relevant information will result in not granting admission to the candidate.
- Seats in Elective subjects are limited. Candidates will be accommodated in the subject if seats are available. In case of unavailability they would have to opt for another elective subject.
- Applicants who have passed class XII on 2011/2012 / 2013 / 2014/2015 / 2016 may apply. Candidates must pass in English with minimum full marks of 100.
- Candidates from WBCHSE, CBSE and ISC boards will only be eligible to apply.
- Reservation to SC/ST/OBC/PH categories would be followed as per university rules. SC/ST/OBC candidates from the states other than West Bengal are eligible to apply only in General Category.
- Candidate must take the print out of Bank Challan (1 page) generated after successful online submission of the form and produce the bank endorsed duly paid Original Applicant's copy at the time of admission.
- Candidate must take the print out of duly filled-in Application Form (2 pages) generated after successful online submission of the form and produce the same with photograph pasted on the appropriate place at the time of admission.
Mark-sheet (original as well as one unattested photocopy) of last qualifying examination.
- Age-verification certificate i.e. Admit Card / equivalent (original as well as attested photocopy).
- Original Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC (A & B) (from competent authority).
- Original Physically challenged certificate, if applicable.
- Family Income certificate from competent authority in original.
- Three Recent Stamp size color photographs.
- Candidates must be accompanied with her guardian (with I-card) while taking admission.
- Photocopies of all testimonials ( as mentioned above).